Neutral Territory






white blazer: Pull & Bear (similar here) // shirt: H&M // ripped jeans: Pimkie (old) // oxford shoes: Parfois (similar here) // sunglasses: Ray-Ban //earrings: Stradivarius //nailpolish: Kiko Holographic


B&W. sometimes I try put some effects on photos but at the end I came to the originals. These are one of that example. Love take pictures around sometimes to the simplest things as you can see on my instagram (where 80% are pictures about flowers, sorry for that ! :D)  I enjoyed take these turned around with my black and white outfit in one of the last days of sun. 

39 Comments

  1. Muito gira. Gosto do blazer. E também adoro fotografar flores eheh
    Beijo*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love ur blog! now following u via gfc. follow me back?

    love,
    Devina

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sempre linda e bem vestida :p
    beijinhooos*

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Me encanta tu bolso negro, y el negro es un clasico en el closet, guapa ya te sigo, sigueme!
    http://lovelylipsstyle.blogspot.mx/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. He llo my dear!
    I like this outfit
    the coat is do nice!
    Kiss!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. you look gorgeous :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ResponderEliminar
  7. giríssima, adorei o outfit <3
    ***********
    HF
    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/
    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-HF-BLOG/180568725374207

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Adorei, o blazer branco... intemporal.
    NPV

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great blog!

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Keeping it Colorful'. I would love to read what you think. Thank you.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You have a very nice blog dear! Loving the white blazer with this look and I hope you have a great day! xx Pip


    JOIN MY OASAP WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY UNTIL MAY 23RD!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Great white coat over all black <3
    DLX

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love your outfit! You look so chic! Keep up with your blog I love it!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello pretty¡¡¡
    i love your outfit
    me ha encantado tu look por ello te sigo ya desde gfc soy tu seguidora numero 419 creo
    me quedo por tu maravilloso blog y te invito
    a pasar por mi blog
    espero que te guste tanto como a mi el tuyo y te animes a seguirme tambien,
    besos

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Black and white is always good!
    xoxo
    http://glamourandmode.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. awesome look!!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Sua giraça em black & white <33
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    IV*

    ResponderEliminar
  17. a white blazer is a perfect spring/summer staple. love it

    xx
    Taylor
    www.whiskey-ginger.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Adorei este conjunto, está fantástico :)
    Beijinhos ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Beautiful pictures! Love the scenery xx

    http://wandering-lust.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  20. nice jacket, so nice :)
    sandy.
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  21. I love a black and white outfit :) your blazer is really gorgeous. I love the cut <3

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Love the outfit. Love the white blazer.

    Please visit my blog http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Lovely blazer! Is that your backyard?

    I just started my blog, check it out and follow if you like it!
    Click here ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  24. WOW very cool pics!!
    love what you are wearing
    www.rockafollow.com

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Me gusta mucho tu bolsa, y tu pelo, ya te sigo guapa, sigueme!
    http://lovelylipsstyle.blogspot.mx/

    ResponderEliminar

Follow Me On Instagram